The first results report on the action of the Sahel Alliance, at the end of its 3 years of existence, was officially published on Tuesday 19 January during a digital conference.
The conference panel brought together:
- Cristina Diaz Fernandez Gil, Director of Cooperation with Africa and Asia (AECID), Spain
- Adrien Haye, Head of the Sahel Alliance Coordination Unit
- Ousmane Mamoudou Kane, Minister of Economic Affairs and Promotion of Productive Sectors, Mauritania, Chairman of the G5 Sahel Council of Ministers
- Arancha Gonzales Laya, Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation, Spain, President of the Alliance’s General Assembly
- Angel Losada, European Union Special Representative for the Sahel
- Timbila Thomas Sawadogo, Permanent Secretary of the Confederation of the Livestock Sector, Burkina Faso
- Maman Sidikou, Executive Secretary of G5 Sahel
- Tertius Zongo, Director of the Sahel Chair at FERDI.