Presentation and discussion of the IMF report Macroeconomic Developments and Prospects in Low Income Countries.
- Guillaume Chabert, Deputy Director, Strategy, Policy and Evaluation Department, IMF
- Roland Kpodar, Deputy Division Chief, Strategy, Policy and Evaluation Department, IMF
- Ingrid Ebouka-Babackas, Minister of Economy, Planning, Statistics and Regional Integration, Republic of Congo
- Bruno Cabrillac, Deputy Director General of Research and International Relations, Banque de France
- Samuel Guérineau, Senior Lecturer, University of Clermont Auvergne and Cerdi researcher
Discussion moderated by Patrick Guillaumont, President of the Foundation for International Development Studies and Research (Ferdi).